3.11.2008

Tuesday was pretty good, too!

Getting dd off to school was its usual nightmare. I had planned on going to the westend for a meetup but that didn't happen. The best laid plans yada yada yada.

I had my teeth cleaned yesterday by the Marquis deSade. I couldn't bite down at all. My tooth was killing me. This morning I lost a tiny chunk of tooth from somewhere. Maybe it was someone else's left over tooth that was glued on the icepick they use to "explore".

I've got to hurry here. I'm crashing. I got some books out of the library on how to be a better and nicer person. I'm running out of options already. How long should one try before giving up entirely?

I did some shopping at lowes. I picked out several plants I want and a nice heavy sliding basket drawer for the pots in the kitchen cabinet. They have the super heavy duty nice ones and the economy which aren't that bad but they are much lighter weig,

cra[ i gotta ocme back to this i'm fried. britney cocktails

0 comments: