3.03.2008

Money for nuthin' and the kicks for free...

I'm on the verge of doing something but i'm not sure what.
I went to the podiatrist today. $40 right up front. He poked, bent, and twisted my foot this way and that. Said I had strained my whatchamacallit tendon. For $99 he'll make me some arch supports that slide in and out of shoes. My foot hurts pretty bad tonight. Probably from all his poking and prodding.
Man, the ambien caught up quick tonight. I feel like my head is on a long stalk like Alice in Wonderland after she took a sip of 'drink me' or ate the toadstool. What ev.

Dd starts soccer practice next week. Thank God. Twice a week. Mondays & Fridays with games on Saturday. She has the same coach as last year. He wanted her to try out for the travel teams but we don't have the funds or the time for that. She is acting all casual about it but I caught her kicking the soccer ball around a bit yesterday. Her brownie meeting was cancelled last week. We were informed about 30 seconds after dh drove off. The cookies are supposedly coming in soon.

On to other items...I don't know if I'm going to keep Square Peg going or not. Kira is the only local on there who posts. Katie came back under a different name but she hasn't posted at all. I'm finding it extremely difficult making irl friends around here. I joined another meetup but I'll have to drive out to the westend and I'm not really comfortable out there. 'course if I get used to it we'll really be in trouble.

Peepers are out. I heard them on our nightly walk. If I can strain my ears I can just make them out. Not really but they are there.

Damn, some weird shit is happening here. I'd love to be lucid and finish my thought but I believe it is history at this point.
Gotta go. Don't forget the crap flap!

0 comments: