10.28.2007

What day is it?

I totally zoned out today. Soccer was cancelled. They closed the fields because of the rain over the past couple of days. Dh let me sleep in. I missed the ghost stories at Magnolia Grange. I completely forgot about the writers' group meeting. The group leader was supposed to send me an email with information about get-togethers and word count conference calls but he never did. I feel bad about missing it today. I spend a lot of time outside the loop these days.

I spent the whole day thinking it was Sunday.
Yesterday was dh's day off. He let me sleep in and got dd off to school. Then he took off to go do some handyman stuff for his friend from work. Just a typical day for me. Laundry. Dishes. Vacuum.

It's all so mind numbingly depressing. I don't have MD to occupy my time anymore. I feel like a newb there now anyway. Not much happening at SquarePeg. I'm frustrated that I can't get my ftp programs to work worth a damn. My computer keeps freezing up, as usual, and I can't get anything done. Just like when I would try to be in chat or IM, all of my windows would close and I'd get thrown back to my desktop where I'd have to reopen the browser and start all over again. A real PITA. Yesterday I was in ftp and I got stuck there. Couldn't disconnect at all.

It very nearly brings me to tears sometimes. I miss being a part of something. Every day is just like the last.

0 comments: