11.29.2005

Soduko

Have you tried these things? They are addictive as hell. I love them. Dh beats my time consistently. I don't know how he does it. I've watched him and his logic is out there. I am the Queen of Logic and I can't wrap my head around it.

Soduko

The 5 star puzzles are wicked but doable. I've done one in under 30 minutes which is great for me. Dh did one in 17 IIRC. Bastard. I think it was in retaliation for my having beat him in upwords the other day. I did today's 3 star in 8:52. Not bad. I think that maybe the numbers are intimidating to me. I'm not a big math person. I'm grooving on the music, too. Very restful.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

oh. that's entirely TOO hard! try this one... www.websudoku.com

Jennifer said...

hey, how do I add you to a list of blogs thingamabobs? I'll try to figure it out...