11.26.2005

I feel like crap.

My head aches and I feel queasy. Dd didn't feel well this morning so she went back to bed. I checked up on her periodically and asked her if she felt like she had to throw up. She said no. Five minutes later, as dh and I were eating lunch, we heard an awful noise and then dd started crying and screaming. She had barfed all over herself and the bed. I still haven't finished the laundry from where she wet the bed on Wednesday. I'm having a hard time catching up. Everything got wet including the bedskirt. She's had a hard couple of days. Anyway, I got her in the bathtub and she puked several times during her bath and several times after. I made her some ginger twist tea hoping it would settle her stomach but she puked several times after that, too. I fixed her up a bed on the floor and plugged in her Barbie movies and she settled down and went to sleep. She had applesauce for supper and managed to keep it down so far. My poor baby is so listless and pale.
My head has been pounding for a couple of hours now. Dh whipped through the 5star sudoku in 17:22. I did it under 30 minutes the first time but can't seem to wrap my head around it again. I just can't concentrate. I did give him a sound thrashing in upwords though.
Bleh... I can't even concentrate on this.
Nibble got in another fight this afternoon. I went down the street calling for him and some guy came running up asking if I found a cat. I told him I heard a couple fighting. He said some white cat was tangling with his cat all the time. I told him the white cat was mine. I mentioned that Nibble was always coming home bloodied up and the guy said he was glad that he got as good as he gave because his cat had received a fairly deep gash. Then he said "That is not going to be allowed to continue." WTF??? What does he intend on doing about it? I've had to take my cat to the vet already from fighting with his cat. It comes up into our yard and spends so much time next door with Charlie that I thought it was one of his cats. The guy made it sound as if it was all Nibble's doing. Nibble was trying to get away from his cat. Whatever. I guess we all feel a little punchy in this house today.

0 comments: