1.08.2008

Feed a cold? Starve a cold?

I think I should have chosen the "starve a cold, feed a fever" route. I'm still hacking away. I'm beginning to feel the congestion now. Dh is really starting to worry. I'm in the middle of my second week of this crap and I've gained 5 lbs. I don't know how. All I've been eating is soup for the most part. And lots and lots of tea. I'm cold all the time. I guess that's why I'm packing on the poundage. I need to go to the doctor sometime pretty soon to get some blood drawn for my D levels. And it's been 6 months since my mammogram...time to go in and see if I need a biopsy. Not looking forward to that at all.
Even worse than all of that I need to go to the DMV and get my license renewed. Joy of joys. The excitement never ends.

I've been working on the front page for the website. It's nerve wracking but fun. I gave up on all the prepackaged open source CMS projects. Way too complicated for what I wanted to do. Check it out: http://www.squarepegmama.com (Just click on the title of this blog entry to get there.)
I've really got to buckle down on this if I'm going to pursue it at all. On the one hand I am so done with online communities. But on the other hand I've wanted to do something like square peg for a long time. I just had responsibilities elsewhere that demanded my time and attention. go figure.
So much time lost but that's all spilled milk under the bridge. ;o)

2 comments:

Beckster said...

I can't get in, but I'm interested. Hope you feel better soon.

scdd said...

Thanks Beckster! I fixed the link so it should work now. Hope you drop by. :o)