1.25.2008

Can you hear me now?

Got an email from an MD member seeking help with her login procedure. Seems she got locked out and the contact email for MD admin was bouncing back to her. So she decided to email me. I'm drawing a total blank on that. Why? I'm no longer admin. I haven't even visited the board for nearly a month. I wonder how many other people haven't noticed that I'm no longer there? LOL, it's almost insulting. Anyway, she had CCed the message to Colleen so I'll assume she got the help she needed.

I've been working on getting a group together to go to Magnolia Grange next Tuesday. I haven't been getting very many responses one way or the other. I really don't understand that either. People contact me and say they are looking for a group and want to meet new friends but when it comes down to brass tacks very few want to actually meet up. I joined a meetup.com group a week or so ago. A group for homemakers in the area. Meetups were set up for Wednesdays at noon. The organizer of the group never posted an event. You have to pay a monthly fee to run meetups. I don't understand why someone would create a group and then fail to follow thru on it. It doesn't make sense. I guess it's like joining a board you have no intention of participating on. Why?

0 comments: