1.16.2008

Baby, it's cold INSIDE...

It's 64.4 degrees in this room. Great for the computer. Not so great for me. I've got two pairs of socks and slippers on and my feet are still cold. I look around and wherever there's a puddle of sunlight, there's a cat sleeping in it. I remember years ago at Sweet Apple I had a southfacing glass door. I'd pull my papasan chair in front of it, Goliath would crawl up on my lap and we'd snooze. Back then I was slim and trim. You might even say semi-ripped. I worked out regularly. I did chinups on the scaffolding on the side of the house. I did curls with jugs of sand. We went letterboxing at Rockwood last weekend and I couldn't do even one chinup at the health station. Blah.
Time for Billy Blanks.

3 comments:

Norm Deplume said...

It's always 63 degrees in my house. That's the blustery Midwest for ya.

Anonymous said...

Holy Moly! We keep ours set at closer to 68. If I had my way it would be 70 or 72 at times!

Sending some warm the house up vibes!

scdd said...

63???? OUCH!