11.01.2007

Day One of NaNoWriMo

and I'm already trying to find something else to do other than write. Sad. I added another row of tiles to the shower wall. One already popped off. That does not bode well. So, I could be doing that.

I need to take a movie back to the library as it is past due and I already owe a fine on it. I've had it two weeks, renewed it once, and still haven't watched it. That happened with the last movie as well. I just feel so guilty sitting down during the day to watch a movie while dh is at work. Not that he pulls a plow or anything but still...

This NaNoWriMo thing is really bugging me. I've got it all in my head and I know what I want to say but I just don't know how to say it. I mean in what format. First person? Third person? Linear? Divided into years or characters? I know I should have had this worked out by now, especially before today but the muse has left me stranded. She's probably lying in bed, belly distended from one too many tootsie roll candies from last night's wild Halloween induced sugar binge. I hope the bitch gains five pounds. All on her ass. (...she says, as she slurps casually on a year old Valentine DumDum lollipop, so old the wrapper has become imbedded in it.)

Must find a new muse.

1 comments:

Jen Collins said...

I've been told I'm a good muse LOL (I know, not exactly what you're looking for)