11.07.2007

And history repeats itself...

I was so upset last night. I just don't know where to start. I'll just say to the admins who come here on a daily basis...you should be ashamed of yourselves. I know you've been passing around links to my blog via PM. I also think it's really shitty that you couldn't scrape up two kind words about my dad's situation. That's very Stacy Wheelerish. But what really pisses me off is how you have let MD regress back to the April and Tiffany show. It was very evident last night.

I kept thinking it was very much like AW when the mods would make fun of us when we tried to question "authority". But there was something else there that I couldn't quite put my finger on. My God, how bitchy and snotty can you possibly be? You've got your tight little amityesque clique wrapped around you and it's affecting your personalities. This is the same clique that was forming around "Meo" when she was on the Kelly/Calimafia rampage...the ones who hand fed her information and she lapped it up like it was life sustaining manna from heaven. It didn't matter that the information was gossip...it became gospel.

Wonder where all the old timers have gone? They recognized what was happening to MD and said piss on it. Cripes. You guys used to say how all the grab ass/lesbo/titty talk made you sick to your stomach. Now you're engaging in it? Talk about lemmings.

I usually don't get so personal but I worked hard on that site for years and you guys have destroyed it in a matter of weeks. I've had lots of time to reflect. I'd advise you guys to do the same. Your two-faced scripture-spewing hypocrisy is showing.

1 comments:

Jen Collins said...

*ping*