2.16.2008

You say tomato...so do I.

My principe borghese tomato seeds have finally germinated. I don't have the light table cleaned up yet. I guess I'll be doing that tomorrow come hell or high water. I prepared two flats today. I'll be seeding them tomorrow as well. I need to transplant the Lunaria seedlings already. Those things are off like a bullet. They must like my soil mix.
Dh and I pruned the pyracantha by the house. It looks like hell. I hope it fills out this spring. We also cut the dried Japanese Silver grass and the Pampas grass. It's starting to send up new green shoots.
Found lots of daffodils getting ready to open up.

2 comments:

Jen Collins said...

Pics or it didn't happen :P

Norm Deplume said...

Everything is still dead and cold here. Illinois in February is no fun.