2.08.2008

blahblahblah

Not much happening. The weather has gone chilly again. I spent hours out in the sun yesterday trying to boost my D levels. Pulled some dead weeds out of the garden. Helped dh clean up the deck. Rocky gave me an egg. I imagine she was the one who laid the egg on Wednesday as well. She was well rewarded with her favourite snack, cheese crackers.

Bought a new washing machine on Wednesday. It was delivered yesterday. Bosch. Made right here in the USA. New Bern, NC. It's supposed to take care of 27 regular bath towels in one load. I doubt it seriously but I'm hoping a dozen will work. The salesman said it used 10½ gallons of water for the cycle. An extra rinse would use 1½ gallons more. I think 27 regular bath towels would soak up every bit of 10 gallons. Whatever. Just as long as it doesn't leak like a sieve. We kept the old Kenmore. I want to take it apart and replace the seal and see if that was the problem. If so we can sell it for $100 maybe. Lowes was just going to landfill it. So much waste. I just need to wait for warmer weather. And to finish the bathroom. No more new projects until that one is done.

Dh is home from work again. He seems to be in better spirits. I hate it when he's not feeling well. He's so quiet and withdrawn.
I need to go out today. Dd needs a book on the Wright Brothers for a school project. I need to mail a package to Lefty. I promised it would go out earlier than this. I'm such a shit.

0 comments: