12.08.2007

P.S. It snowed!

I have got a blistering headache. Too many white russians around the campfire this evening I guess. We went out shopping with MIL yesterday while dd was in school and had a lovely time. Dd went home with her grandmom to attend a concert and slept over. When she got home this afternoon the little girl from next door spirited her away for a couple of hours.
She had a good time at the concert and got a bunch of books from the library book sale and has had her nose buried in one all night until lights out.
I made the moravian ginger cookies today. What a pita. They turned out ok but required a lot of work. I also made a banana bread this morning. That turned out perfect.
The cable guy showed up this morning to hook up our HBO. We've gone digital. It was either that or lose the analog channels one by one. We got a $20 credit on the bill since the guy didn't show up on time. I don't know how many extra channels we have now but dh is still watching the same stupid shit...or sleeping thru it.
I'd love to crawl into bed right now. It's been a long couple of days and I'm beat down to my new cashmere socks (Thanks MIL!) but my soap comes on tonight. It's still a couple of hours away though. I hope I can stay awake.

0 comments: