9.28.2010

Things that stink...


In no particular order:

  1. Parents who don't bring their kids to soccer practice on time or at all but show up for the games and scream at the kids.
  2. Soccer moms who park their high dollar cars in the handicap spaces when they don't have legitimate reason.
  3. People who don't return a library book when there is a hold on it. 2 months overdue? Really?
  4. People who have absolutely no concept of personal space and proceed to have a reunion right over top of you.
  5. Being invisible. You'd think it would be fun, right?
  6. Getting a sales flyer in the mail with an outstanding coupon that expired three days ago.
  7. My coffee.
  8. My dog. Seriously.
  9. Bleach that will eat a hole in my favorite tshirt but won't make my kid's socks white.
  10. Not being able to come up with a single halfway decent idea for NaNoWriMo.

1 comments:

Carol............. said...

Hmmmm...I'm with you on almost all of these...except the coffee...my hubby makes good coffee LOL!