7.22.2010

The Hippocratic Oath

Do they still do that? Or is it more likely the hypocritical oath? Finally got my prescription from the doctor. Dropped it off at the pharmacy, did my other errands, picked it up and discovered that the doctor only gave me half my dosage. Called the office but since it was after 5 p.m. they wouldn't answer the phone. Called the pharmacy and they said they would contact the doctor about the mistake. Called the doctor's office this morning, left a message and waited all day for a call back. Didn't get one. Which isn't surprising with this particular outfit. Called again and left another message and still nothing. The other prescription was ok but I was only given one refill. WTF? Treating a patient shouldn't include poking them with a sharp stick. This isn't the first time they've made me jump through hoops but I guarantee it's the last.

1 comments:

ClassyChassy said...

That seems to be a common happening all over. Had struggles with insurance refusing to pay before too, so I understand your upset, COMPLETELY!!! I hate being on the phone all the time, makes one feel like a NAG to get them to do things the right way!