2.08.2009

I want a new drug....

I don't think the clonazepam is working. For the past few nights I've woken up with excruciating leg cramps. Sometimes I feel like someone has beaten the bottom of my feet with a broomstick. I wish I knew what the hell was going on. The soap in a sock doesn't seem to be working its magic either.

Today the dh and I took a walk around the block to pick up trash. I ran out of room in the bag at about halfway round. I was grossed out by these people. I mean, who the hell leaves garbage laying in their front yard for three freaking weeks? At least I didn't run across any used condoms this time. Although, the guy has been rather nice about putting them in a ziplock baggie before jettisoning them out on the street the past couple times. So, there's something positive about the experience. I just wish these people would get a clue. There's no reason for our neighbourhood to look like that.

There's one spot in particular where a lot of crap is strewn....right before the stop sign where people turn left to go into the new sub with the bigger and more expensive houses. I guess they know that old adage...you don't shit where you eat.

0 comments: