12.01.2005

Toaster waffles and day old coffee...

Ahhh, the breakfast of champions. The coffee is Gevalia Costa Rican Peaberry or something like that. It's a light coffee and I now understand what they mean when they say it has "fruity" undertones. It's tasty but not robust enough for me. If I want wimpy coffee I'll go to Starbucks which always makes my stomach do a slow greasy roll about a half hour after drinking it.

Well, it's December 1st. Time to get all festive and shit. Dh put the lights on the tree. I got the antique ornaments out of the attic. Well, maybe not antique but they are at least 40 years old. I'll probably lose a few this year. Nibble was climbing in the tree the other night. This is his first Christmas with us. Should be interesting. Shopping for him will be easy...he likes brown paper bags and toilet paper tubes. Dh snuck another gift under the tree last night. I'm clueless as to what to get him. Maybe something manly from Lowes. I believe dd is covered. I bought some fleece yesterday to make her a robe and some flannel to make jammies. She wants a pink blanket for her bed, too. I may have to run back to Hancocks to pick something up while it's on sale. I need to go to the Tractor Supply Co. to pick up one of the horse collections. She's been eyeballing my Breyers models and we can't have that. Some of those molds were discontinued. I've had those horses for 30 years at least. It's amazing that they never got broken in all the countless moves that we made. (Note: I remember where I was for 6th grade now. It had to have been Stuarts Draft Middle School. I started 5th at BTGS in NJ. I ended 5th at Harrison Valley ES in PA. I started school late at Stuarts Draft Middle School in VA. I don't know how late or why but I broke my wrist the first day of school. The gym teacher called me a yankee bitch. I ended 6th grade at Warren Hills in NJ. That only lasted 6 weeks.

Damn, gotta go. Dh called and wants me to pick up gymboree stock for the ggo. I've slipped into 3rd place after having held 1st all year.

0 comments: