12.01.2005

School Daze School Daze....

Just thought I'd list the schools I went to for future reference.

Kindergarten: Bethlehem Township Grade School (West Portal, NJ Lived in Hampton)
First: BTGS
Second: Must have started the beginning of the school year at BTGS.
Second: Harrison Valley Elementary School (Harrison Valley, PA Lived at the Graves house.) Started late.
Third: HVES (Lived in Ulysses, PA at the Tarbox farm.)
Fourth: HVES First part of year.
Fourth: Back to West Portal, NJ. Lived in house next to BTGS. Was bussed to different township school.
Fifth: Back to BTGS (NJ) for first part of school.
Fifth: Back to HVES (PA) for rest of school year. Ran away from home with Buddy Rhinehart on the last day of school because Mom & Dad told me we were moving again.
Sixth: Stuarts Draft Middle School. (Stuarts Draft, VA Lived on the dairy farm in Staunton, VA) Started school late.
Sixth: Last 6 weeks of school spent at Warren Hills Middle School, Washington, NJ.
Seventh: Riverhead Middle School Greenville, VA Back to the dairy. Started late.
Eighth: Riverhead High School, Greenville, VA
Ninth: Riverheads HS for the first part IIRC
Ninth: Kennard Dale High School, Fawn Grove, PA Lived in Stewartstown, PA
Tenth: KDHS first 6 weeks of school.
Tenth: Tunstall High School, Dry Fork, VA (Lived in Axton, VA)
Eleventh: THS
Twelfth: THS Graduated 1981. (Not since Kindergarten and 1st did I spend two whole years in one school.)

No wonder I have social issues. For a long time I couldn't remember where I was for most of 6th grade. I always thought I spent the last part of 5th at Stuarts Draft Middle School but I remember having Gus K. as my teacher in 5th in PA and also running away. So, it must have been 6th grade. But, why would we leave the dairy farm? I know Mom & Dad were off to Florida looking for property and that's why I was going to school in Jersey. That was a nightmare. Then we came back to the dairy farm and I started school on the hill. I was always getting beat up by those two boys and the teachers would let them. The teachers would always put us together for group projects and I'd get my assed kicked every time. That's about the same time that my brother went off the deep end and started trying to kill me at every opportunity. Those were some tough years.

0 comments: