10.29.2009

I know I should be doing something.

I've got a lot on my list of crap to do today but I'm not feeling it. Still trying to outmaneuver this cold and it's trying to get a foothold. Tenacious little bug. My eyelids are at halfmast so sleep wouldn't be too hard to coax. But I can't. I need to make a loaf of banana bread today. The bananas are quite frothy and pungent....perfect.

I also picked up a bunch of chocolate chips for baking so I guess I should make some cookies. Otherwise the husband will just open the bag and eat them like M&Ms. I had planned on making a pumpkin cream cheese pie, too. I really don't need this as I have gained a couple of pounds but it is the season and all that. The Grandmother is taking the kidlet Trick or Treating this weekend. I picked up the kidlet's ninja costume yesterday. She wanted to wear it to bed. Everything is ninja now. Anyway, I want to have some cookies baked for Grandmother. She deserves them.
Almost time for NaNoWriMo. I'm starting to panic. My outline is really sketchy. I keep getting bogged down in chemical compounds and gene manipulation and the overall timeline. I think the novel itself should only span 10 to 14 days. A lot of action can take place in that time...Die Hard was only one night. I've got so much to do around here but all I want to do is work on the book. Get in a position to start writing November 1st. I better get to it then.
After I finish this cup of tea....

0 comments: