4.20.2008

Speed Blogging

Gotta type quickly before the Ambien kicks in...

On Friday I planted two short rows of stringbeans.
On Saturday I planted a block of strawberry spinach, red wing lettuce, and mache. I also sowed tatsoi between the cabbage plants. And since I had them, I planted a packet of cottage garden flower seeds along the chives border. I'm not too optomistic that anything wonderful will come out of it because it only cost 30¢ but even if one flower blooms it'll be worth it. Just like my 10¢ packet of beet seeds. ;o)

It was raining when I awoke this morning, continued to rain throughout the day, and is still raining right now. It's hard to tell where the goldfish pond stops and the yard starts. The cats are very unhappy.

I was able to apply a coat of stain to the roof of the playhouse on Saturday after soccer. Team Lightning won again. Undefeated still. It was close this time though. 2 - 1. Not their greatest victory. Anyway, Skip primed the doors and window trim. I need to get some rock to form a slightly raised foundation. I'll probably do that on Wednesday after the Ukrops coffee Social. Skip suggested I get a load of flagstone to extend the path from the patio to the garage. It's about time! I need to start taking some pictures so I'll have some decent before and after photos.

Dd went to her best friend's birthday party at Laser Quest this afternoon. She hasn't stopped talking about it. Every moment since we left she has been following me around going on and on about the laser tag. I told her to save some for tomorrow, lol. Skip walked her into the party and told me that she was the only girl there. My little tomboy. We killed time at the mall waiting for the party to wind down. Ate a steakhouse burger at BK. Extremely revolting. There was absolutely nothing positive to say about it at all. I'm not even sure it was beef.

Ok, I'm going byebye now. I'm asleep at the keyboard. Later taters.

0 comments: