7.26.2008

8 years later....

We finally painted the walls in the hallway. We've only applied one coat and I know I'll have to throw on another. I'm considering a colourwash with another colour but haven't convinced myself that the walls are "too" chrome yellow yet. I like yellow. I wanted a butter yellow but got margarine yellow instead. It still looks infinitely better than it did before.

Did a lot of work in the garden this morning. I planted a big block of mesclun and lettuce and put one of the chicken runs over it so the girls wouldn't destroy the bed. They were practically salivaing, if a chicken can salivate, over the fine tilth of the soil. Got up this morning and saw the ass end of the dog sticking out from under one of my hosta plants. He can have the bamboo bed. He can't destroy that. The craters in there are huge already. But no. He wants everywhere else, too.

More later. Gotta go figure out what to do with the squash tonight...

0 comments: