11.01.2003

Me Thinketh It Stinketh

The first post to a new blog should be momentous, don't you think? Well, it's my hard luck that nothing earth shattering has happened today. Dh replaced the toilet. (Trip #1 to Lowes) How's that? Cause for celebration! Woohoo! I pulled up the carpet in the kid's room. Sent dh out for a pad to go under his grandmother's rug. (Trip #2) He came back with a rug gripper. Off he went again. He came back with two pads. (Trip #3) Got the pads down, the rug laid out. It's a beautiful wool oriental rug. Claret. It needs some spot cleaning here and there. I sprayed some Fantastik OxyPower on one spot and it came clean. However, I now have a clean spot and will eventually have to clean the rest as well. I rearranged the kid's furniture and the room really opened up. I love it. I wish it was my room. I'll be able to start work on the mural any day now. I'm going to paint a scene from one of Anita Jeram's books. Bunny My Honey more than likely. Maybe I'll document the process. Can you post pics here?
I don't know what the hell is wrong with me today. I had so much ambition and energy. Maybe I should see a doctor.

0 comments: